Duration: 12 weeks (Saturdays only)
All participants receive a certification from TalentMine Training Academy which qualifies them to get internships and entry level positions in Human Resource Management.
- Develop competent workforces’ management skills.
- Develop personal effectiveness skills.
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed to resolve actual human resource management problems/issues.
- Develop employer- employee relation (employment relationship).
- Identify the human resource needs of an organization.
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis.
- Apply the principles of HRM to various industries.
- Understand the process and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.